Monday, December 03, 2012

WebInnoMobile

Finally managed to get to one of the WebInno events.  Unfortunately I was a little disappointed.  I think 2 of the 3 startups are unlikely to make it, but what do I know.

Directr - is a little interesting because it is recording video.  Having a predefined storyboard for your home movies does not sound like a winner to me.
Mobee - might have some legs.  People can collect points for evaluating service at locations. 
Fan Cred - evaluates how much of a fan you are by how much you use and contribute to the app contents.  Seems to me that is not a good measure of how good a fan you are.  Not all fans will want to do all their sports activities through the app and not all will want to comment on it.

Maybe they will prove me wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home